Open Day for Colleges
Want to study Arts, Media, Fashion, Graphic Design? Register for our next Open Day!
We are would like to welcome you to our Information Day on Saturday 12th October 2019 – 10:15AM to 02:30 PM*.
This is the perfect opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing an education and/or career in the arts**.
This event is open to the general public, prospective, future and current students looking to enrol on a course starting October 2019.
Why come to our Information Day?
Choosing a course is an important decision, which is why we’ve invited you to visi and see for yourself what we have to offer. With current students on hand to share their personal experience and staff ready to discuss our superb range of courses, Information Days are a game-changer when it comes to finding the right course for you.
What to expect on the Information Day?
• Talk with our staff about the wide range of programmes we offer.
• Take a tour of our studios and campus facilities.
• Pick up information and guidance on all aspects of college life.
• Apply for our self-funded or funded courses and start your professional career after successful completion of one of our programmes.
Plus, you can find out more about the courses that interest you and get information about funding your studies, accommodation and student support. Please note that places are limited so it’s always a good idea to book early to confirm your place.
If you haven’t applied for a course yet and wish to make an application on the day please see below.
New applicants will need:
- Official original certificates and transcripts with official English translation.
- Portfolio (prospective candidates should bring a portfolio of creative work which may include paintings, drawings, photographs, designs, prints, 3-D etc.)
- Any missing documents which are highlighted on the offer letter.
- Mini-project/interview (as we might have available slots for interviews).
Our Information Day is open to individuals interested in the following courses:
• BA (Hons) Fashion Design
• Foundation in Art and Design
• HNC/HND Fashion and Textiles
• HNC/HND Computer Game Development (Animation)
• HNC/HND Graphic Design
• HNC/HND Photography
* Start and end times are subject to change.
** UK and EU applicants ONLY