This course acts as a comprehensive and practical introduction to the career of a professional Stylist. Its perfect for candidates at the beginning of their career wishing to gain an understanding of the role, its contribution to the industry as a whole, and its potential income streams.
By choosing to study this short course you will be equipped with a crucial understanding of the creative process and the organisational structure of an editorial production, enabling you to plan and organize your own shoots for editorial.
|KEY COURSE INFORMATION- FULL-TIME|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
|Duration:||One Week, 10:00 to 15:00|
The course will culminate with students working on a live shoot with a professional team to produce material for their portfolio, which will prepare their portfolio for development.
- Understanding of the role
- Body Types, and approaches to styling
- How the role co-ordinates with the rest of the fashion industry
- Working with PR agencies, and Designer Press Offices
- Assisting a Designer – Designer Speaker
- Creating moodboards for Editorial
- The role of the Hair Makeup team on Styling- Professional Speakers
- Planning a shoot
- Live editorial shoot with Professional Photographer, model and team
- How to lay out a fashion story, with credits
- How to market yourself