If you want to have an impact on people’s lives and you want to make a serious, positive change in the world, then a career in nursing is the choice for you.
Our course mixes priceless teaching and support with hands-on experience at one of London’s most prestigious hospitals. You will learn the essential skills for taking care of patients and becoming a future leader in healthcare. This choice of career is extremely rewarding but also challenging.
You will play a vital part in the hospital community by taking care of patients of all ages who might have one or more serious physical/mental health conditions. It is your duty to make everything in your power to change their lives for the better.
-A LEVEL – Must include passes at A2 in at least two subjects -BTEC – Extended Diploma or Diploma -INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE – Diploma with 25 points including a minimum of 15 points at Higher Level.
Entry Required Documents
Copy of National ID or Passport
You need to upload one of these documents
Copy of Transcript of Results
This can be avoided in certain situations. One of our operators will call you to find out if it is mandatory or not.
A personal statement is an essay that the student must write to apply to study at the university. Its purpose is to summarise your skills and experience and help you gain a place at your desired course. It must include the name of the university and the name of the course. You have to mention why are you applying to this particular university and what do you hope to achieve after the course, career wise. A well written personal statement will help you stand out in the crowd and secure you a place at your dream university. You can follow a specific guide to answer to some expected questions, however, you must not mention them in the essay. Have a clear, cursive structure and write a minimum of 250 words.
International Baccalaureate Diploma (for EU students)
If you are a EU student and you don’t have an International Baccalaureate Diploma, you can still apply with a Level 3 Diploma and relevant work experience
If you don’t have an IELTS certificate or a Functional Skills English Level 2 certificate you will have to take an INTERNAL TEST
- Academic Interview
- INTERNAL ENGLISH TEST if you don’t have an English accredited certificate
- Fundamental Principles of Adult Nursing (Field Specific)
- Introduction to Health Promotion and Public Health (Generic)
- Keystone Skills for Nursing and Healthcare Practice (Generic)
- Nursing Practice 1 (Field Specific)
- Values Based Care within Nursing Practice (Generic)
- Advancing Adult Nursing Skills (Field Specific)
- Civic Engagement for Adult Nursing (Field Specific)
- Innovation and Advancement of Practice in Adult Nursing (Field Specific) – Honours Challenge
- Nursing Practice 3 (Field Specific)
- Preparing for Registration as an Adult Nurse (Field Specific)
- Introduction to the Assessment and Management of Acute and Long-Term Physical and Mental Health Conditions (Field Specific)
- Developing Clinical Judgement and Decision Making in Adult Nursing Practice (Field Specific)
- Medication Safety and Management for Adult Nursing Practice (Field Specific)
- Nursing Practice 2 (Field Specific)
- Understanding and Applying Research and Evidence to Nursing Practice (Generic)
In such a demanding position you must be ready for a lifelong of learning and making sure that you are always up to date with the information as people’s lives depend on you. You will need to go through a process of revalidation every three years to make sure that you give the best possible service. Salaries are very good with such a demanding position and the possibility of finding an immediate job is very high. The skills you learn in this course will help you to quickly progress in your career as a nurse Job examples include: